• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Does this make sense????

slappy

Please, please, pretty please... any feedback would help. Does this make sense. Would this get you in my door??? Any suggestions would be great. I gotta send this to the paper today. And then design another for another paper, but smaller.

Last edited:

imagep

I dont understand. Is the girl Tonneau? Or is she going to give me a free tonneau? Either way, I'll take it!

In other words, I have no idea what a Tonneau is.

Marlene

I think you need to say "win a free Tonnea" or "enter to win..." as when I read it, I thought you were giving them away, the I saw the fine print.

imagep

I still have no idea what a Tonneau is. Is it the truck?

Maybe I am stupid, actually I think that is a well demonstrated fact, but lots of us are morons. If I don't know what a Tonneau is, I figure some other people don't know either. Is there anyway that you can explain, even in the small print, what the heck is being given away?

weaselboogie

Maybe a bolder one liner of " Every purchase over $5 receives 5 entry tickets towards Tonneau cover raffle " I'm assuming it's a raffle? Put the rest of the fine print below.

onesource

Folks who own a truck will understand just fine!, I see nothing wrong with it, it's a legible coupon with a hot girl:thumb:

CES020

I think it looks nice, but I have no clue what kind of store it's being given away at. Is it a truck store? A printing company? A sign shop? If I don't know what they sell, I'm probably not going.

54warrior

Last rev looks great to me. I think I even know where your shop is at, I got a friend who lives on Edgewood Drive, close to the Sheetz and the 'Jughandle'. There is another establishment up the road that I've been to a few times as well. hahahaha