• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Eatery

Marco

Sign at entrance of new Indian Restaurant: Proposed dark wood background, raised letters & wall lamp.
Two more restaurant names to be considered: 1) Tehzeeb Indian Eatery,
2) Zaiqa Indian Eatery. The proposed restaurant is across the street from a well known university, that said, they are expecting a high number of students at the site.
Ch65 XI.jpg

TheSellOut

Are they unsure on the name? On "Opt2", I would like to see how it looks with Indian Eatery tucked up under Tehzeel, with "Indian to the left of the "Z" and the "eatery off to the right

Dave Drane

Looks good Marco. Just a word of warning... get the full price before you start work otherwise they will find fault to bring your price down,

Marco

One thing for sure... my Indian partner - no illustration (art) fees.
Thanks for comment above, I like this one best.
Ch65 XIII.jpg

Marlene

I like the chicken65 for the name as the other two aren't names most people can say and you'll end up being called "that Indian place". the layout looks nice. the red might not look so great on the dark wall, what shade where you thinking? a red with some orange tones might look the best

Marco

Flame, I'm leaving the restaurant name up to the Indian guy. Fonts are tricky; I want to incorporate a hand lettered and a monospace font within the name, just haven't decided which type suits this best.
Marlene, thanks. I'd like the present black, red, white scheme. I tried the orange, yellow, and baddd green and they not as attractive. Oh, even did a metallic, but nahhh.
I'll post an exterior photo soon.