• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

esigns buys i-45 signs....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hope everyone is happy in this new deal.

Wishing Keith and the rest.... the best of luck in their new partnership....... :thumb:

TXFB.INS

Thanks for the article,

sort of disheartening to see that banners are being sold to the public for $2.44 SQFT

TheSnowman

That's great. Hope all goes well with the transition Keith. You guys do great work. Hopefully sending you some more this week.

Typestries

Congrats Keith. Next level it! Good to hear things panning out. That opportunity showed tremendous potential for the right team....sounds like you are putting that together for real.

gfgraphics

Good Luck to Keith- maybe he can make some changes, but if this is the same e-signs that is in Brighton, Mi, I'll keep my distance- had some bad dealings, and no return calls.

signs2trade

Good Luck to Keith- maybe he can make some changes, but if this is the same e-signs that is in Brighton, Mi, I'll keep my distance- had some bad dealings, and no return calls.

I want to thank everyone for the great words of encouragement. You have all grown to know that I-45 Signs has always made any mistakes,right, with no questions ask. I can assure you without a doubt the merger of I-45 Signs and eSigns will only create an even better customer experience. As far as eSigns in Brighton, yes the location is the same but everything has changed. We have hired 4 more employees, a dedicated customer service supervisor, and more printers and finishing equipment. I along with the COO Jeff Lowenberg are personally running eSigns from Brighton. We both commute weekly to assure our customers are taken care of. You have access to Mr. Robert Marsh, Mr. Jeff Lowenberg and myself any time you need it. My cell is still the same. Please call me with any issues good or bad. Remember if something is wrong please tell us about it. If it's right please tell someone else about us.
Thank you for the last 14 years and looking forward to the next 14.
:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:
Keith Rowe

we used I-45 signs a few times. Great company great turnaround.

But the new company is selling banners retail for about the same as I was being quoted for prints larger than I could do in house.

Not good for overall sign businesses. Guess everything just keeps getting cheaper.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Thanks for the article,

sort of disheartening to see that banners are being sold to the public for $2.44 SQFT

customer not too long ago came in with one of their banners asking if we could match their price ... told them, sure, I can even match that **** quality you are holding as well. ... will I? no. showed a banner we get with stitched edges, nice grommet work and quality printing ... he went with the **** banner.

grainy graphics, taped unevenly, and grommets were crushed ... you get what you pay for. ... esigns knows his market ... it's the cheapest guy out there. he can have it.

just an fyi I think you may have seen a banner from another company,eSigns does not use tape to hem their banners,they are heat welded,they print using brand new vutek grand format equipment & although there could be grainy prints etc because customers can upload their own artwork but as a consultant I personally ordered banners from all major online competitors & compared everything from finishing,materials used,packaging,shipping times,etc & eSigns was producing a superior product to the other online companies I researched in all regards.

I hope that this is a successful,profitable & positive venture for all involved. Congrats Keith. Dan Striker
customer not too long ago came in with one of their banners asking if we could match their price ... told them, sure, I can even match that **** quality you are holding as well. ... will I? no. showed a banner we get with stitched edges, nice grommet work and quality printing ... he went with the **** banner.

grainy graphics, taped unevenly, and grommets were crushed ... you get what you pay for. ... esigns knows his market ... it's the cheapest guy out there. he can have it.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Anyone have any idea what I-45 sold for. I'll probably never be able to find out, but I would have loved to be a fly on the wall.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
just an fyi I think you may have seen a banner from another company,eSigns does not use tape to hem their banners,they are heat welded,they print using brand new vutek grand format equipment & although there could be grainy prints etc because customers can upload their own artwork but as a consultant I personally ordered banners from all major online competitors & compared everything from finishing,materials used,packaging,shipping times,etc & eSigns was producing a superior product to the other online companies I researched in all regards.

I hope that this is a successful,profitable & positive venture for all involved. Congrats Keith. Dan Striker

doesn't matter if it is heat welded or taped ... i didn't take the time to find out ... it was crooked, misaligned and was their sample banner so it said ESIGNS on it ... so yeah ... if that is a superior product with the crushed grommets, crooked edges and grainy as **** graphics on what is supposed to be a 'hey, look at the quality we do' item ... pass on that.

which is sad because I was actually hoping to use them if I was in a pinch ... but after seeing that ... I don't even want to waste my time.

signs2trade

doesn't matter if it is heat welded or taped ... i didn't take the time to find out ... it was crooked, misaligned and was their sample banner so it said ESIGNS on it ... so yeah ... if that is a superior product with the crushed grommets, crooked edges and grainy as **** graphics on what is supposed to be a 'hey, look at the quality we do' item ... pass on that.

which is sad because I was actually hoping to use them if I was in a pinch ... but after seeing that ... I don't even want to waste my time.
Tyrant, Your next banner is on me. Contact me at keith@esigns.com We have very stringent quality control in place now. What ya got to loose.
Keith