• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Extreme Makeover - The Contest!

SignosaurusRex

Come on . . . You guys are cutting down on my chances !

Well, Get busy there "Rep", None of that sittin around crap. LOL
6f15f36e.gif

Flame

Because there were a few requests for that approach, It takes the personalities out of it and puts the focus on the design.

I really like the idea of blind voting, but would love if we could see what everyone posted AFTER the voting is over???

Kinda like some sort of revelation?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I really like the idea of blind voting, but would love if we could see what everyone posted AFTER the voting is over???

Kinda like some sort of revelation?

You will see what everyone submitted during the vote. My intention is to post who designed each submission after the voting is over.

TrustedImages

You will see what everyone submitted during the vote. My intention is to post who designed each submission after the voting is over.

I think that's what he meant...I think it's a great idea! I am anxious to see everyone's designs. I think this is a great learning excercise!

Ken

Yep, We'll have fun, fun, fun, fun, fun, til Fred takes the T-bird away...!
Oh-ooo!..ooh ooh ooh ooh ooo!
Ken

Replicator

Just want to keep bumping this thread, so that everybody knows about it,

and gets their entries in on time . . . Good Luck one-and-all ! ! !

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I don't have the exact count because they're accumulating on my machine at home. Best guess would be 19 or 20 at this point.

Submissions should be sent to me attached to email at fred@signs101.com. Submission deadline is midnight, this Saturday, May 5th.

Jillbeans

Crack!
That was the simultaneous combustion of my ego and the breaking of my poor little pea-picking heart.
Love....Jill