• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Father of Digital Art Laurance Gartel

Locals Find!

Attachments

• 432185_3367448352773_1466125034_3217919_1396189312_n.jpg
    432185_3367448352773_1466125034_3217919_1396189312_n.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 104

HulkSmash

He isn't a sign guy. While I don't much care for the design myself the guy is famous artist known around the world. So I still think its cool he did this for us.

I agree, it's cool cause he's famous.. but like... he half a*s'd that football in my opinion.

artbot

i looked at his portfolio. in my world i have a terminology for that kind of digital design aesthetic... sh.t sandwich. i need to go pour scope in my eyes.

behold this masterpiece.

Attachments

• gartelconeyislandbaby.jpg
    gartelconeyislandbaby.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 72

Locals Find!

i looked at his portfolio. in my world i have a terminology for that kind of digital design aesthetic... sh.t sandwich. i need to go pour scope in my eyes.

behold this masterpiece.

I don't dig his work either. I see much better stuff posted on here. Maybe we should get Fred to open a Signs 101 gallery and put up some of the cool stuff we know members here have created.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's for a good cause, I guess. Who gets to keep the other one ??

Addie, why must you always be testing the waters by introducing some kind of face off amongst the membership ??

Your thread is a nice one and no one likes this artists work too much, so why take it as a direct insult and challenge the membership to post up their original work ?? For cripe's sake, you know that would eliminate you completely.

Locals Find!

You own that team, or just play for it?

I own part of the team. Me and a few other guys.

It's for a good cause, I guess. Who gets to keep the other one ??

The team founder Jay Lawrence

Addie, why must you always be testing the waters by introducing some kind of face off amongst the membership ??

What are you talking about? I was serious, I have seen others work on here that is much better. We have some guys with some serious talent on here.

Your thread is a nice one and no one likes this artists work too much, so why take it as a direct insult and challenge the membership to post up their original work ?? For cripe's sake, you know that would eliminate you completely.

Pat Whatley

The guy forgot he had this project due. It's obvious he whipped into Walmart, grabbed some Sharpies and a couple of 98¢ cans of spray paint and "created" this work of art in the car while stopped at traffic lights on the way to deliver it.

But...there's a market for some bizarre "artwork" out there. It's worth whatever somebody will pay for it and will probably bring more money than the best 20 people on this site could produce. Selling art is marketing at it's finest.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
But...there's a market for some bizarre "artwork" out there. It's worth whatever somebody will pay for it and will probably bring more money than the best 20 people on this site could produce. Selling art is marketing at it's finest.

So true, someone said:
"A dirty sock is not art until someone frames it"

wayne k
guam usa

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yo....................

Hey Addie...............

I thought this was a kid's football team. I think I'll take back what I said.

When was YOUR team's last game ??
Where is YOUR team's home field ??
How many are on YOUR team or rather, what league are they presently in ??

So.............. who is this benefit really gonna help ??​