• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

finally all moved in

petepaz

we just moved again...aaahhh!! it really sucked (just like it did the last 2 times)
but we are in our new place approx 14,000sqft
and we are now fully operational after a 3 week moving process
i will get some picks up
nice place the landlord basically re-did the place for us
new offices, all new electric, re-did the bathrooms (i had him add a shower for those late nights if i can't make it home)
we got a 10 year lease so we won't have to move again for a while...thank god!!

Mosh

For a 10 year lease you could have purchased property! Just a thought, I know I love the fact I have never rented or had a loan payment for that matter. Save your money, and get your own place and you will be in alot better off. Here is a link to help you out..https://www.mytotalmoneymakeover.com/ Listen to Dave and you will not be sorry!!! PAY CASH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!

We payed for our 3 commercial properties from people leasing them. A typical lease we made 375% over a 10 year lease. This payed for the places almost 4 times, each place!!!! Just food for thought from a fellow sign guy. Renting is a DEAD END! I am saying this AS A LANDLORD TOO!!!

Last edited:

Mosh

People with house payments, car payments and using credit cards are the reason the country is in such a mess. The only bright side is people like me who only pay cash are buying up all these cheap properties!!! If you have to boroow money for that SUV you do not need it!!!!

CheapVehicleWrap

People with house payments, car payments and using credit cards are the reason the country is in such a mess. The only bright side is people like me who only pay cash are buying up all these cheap properties!!! If you have to boroow money for that SUV you do not need it!!!!

How much would you charge to be like you? I don't want to pay top dollar, so I'm sure you CAN go easy on me.

petepaz

For a 10 year lease you could have purchased property! Just a thought, I know I love the fact I have never rented or had a loan payment for that matter. Save your money, and get your own place and you will be in alot better off. Here is a link to help you out..https://www.mytotalmoneymakeover.com/ Listen to Dave and you will not be sorry!!! PAY CASH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!

We payed for our 3 commercial properties from people leasing them. A typical lease we made 375% over a 10 year lease. This payed for the places almost 4 times, each place!!!! Just food for thought from a fellow sign guy. Renting is a DEAD END! I am saying this AS A LANDLORD TOO!!!

that is what we would have liked to do but couldn't find anything for sale that we could afford and met all our requirements...but we did look into it
and i am loading the pics now