• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fired a customer

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I can't stand those "sign broker" outfits. They're usually middle men with zero in-house production capabilities and not even any design staff either. The only sense I can make out of the game they're playing is they cold call lots of businesses trying to get leads. But unless they really know all the details about sign production the only thing they accomplish is muddying the waters. They're an unnecessary go-between getting in the way of the customer and a real sign company.
If dealing with other sign companies wasn't such a pain in the ass crapshoot, they wouldn't need brokers.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It's simple. Many of the NO-talent brokers decided to become sign shops and do the work themselves. If it wasn't for computers, printers and the internet..... brokers would still be peddling coffee mugs, key chains and business cards.