• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 Coming Soon

LizardWraps

We have been testing the new Version of the Flexi Pro (Version 10) here in our Shop. Testing the Beta Version that is.. It has many new features you guys are going to love.. Hope to answer some questions if you have any?? If you have the Badwrap for flexi you will love this version of Flexi... Also some other pretty cool features..

choucove

Is there an approximate release time for the new version of Flexi? We have been reluctant to upgrade anything right now because of waiting for the eventuality of a new version to come along soon.

Also, what will be some of the added benefits with newer computer hardware? Multi-threaded functionality, or even 64-bit support?

choucove

I'm wondering if we will hear anything from Steph Stamm on this thread as well as it would be good to hear from her just for confirmation and any other information. If this is true, it's really great news to hear and I know there are MANY people here enthralled for more information.

We are in the process of planning an entire upgrade to our computer and software systems over the next year so this would come perfectly in time for us.

Williams Signs

If you have an older machine like mine, it is useless to think about upgrading. Went to up grade to 8.6 and was told no profiles for Falcon Outdoor.

LizardWraps

You need a confirmation ?? If this is true??? hope your kiddin' kind a foolish thing to lie about don't you think!! Just wanted to share the news with you guys.. Trust Me, I have been one of the many beta testers for Flexi 10... I'll talk to stephanie and see what I can share, and mabye some screen shots of the new features.. Let you know!

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
They better hurry up and ship - if it comes out in the 4th quarter they will have to rename it Flexi 11.

wayne k
guam usa

SAS

What's new? I never saw a need to upgrade to 8 from 7.6 Just not worth it. 7.6 is great for cut vinyl but no so much for printing. I find myself using PS and ILL. or corel for designing signs to print.

CS-SignSupply

Flexi 10 is on its way and you can get it for FREE!

Here's how....
Purchase a new full license of Flexi v8.6
OR
Purchase an upgrade to Flexi v8.6

....in the month of August and receive the upgrade to Flexi 10 for FREE!

Flexi 10 available in early September.
*offer expires August 31, 2010.

Contact Bobby Fosson at 877-602-4237 or bobby@cibersupply.com

RiXaX

For those of us that don't do the printing, but still enjoy 7.6v2, what will be some of the added features that might justify the $800 upgrade? I certainly find that I can do most all my needs with what I have, but still remember some of the editing tools from Casmate that seemed superior still. I like the idea of keeping Flexi in business, but need more reason than that. Is there a list of new capabilities yet?

CS-SignSupply

Rick - good to hear from you.

I have not received the release notes yet but hope to soon to see some of the changes.

I am sure their will be some added features that will still be related to the cutting side of the industry but I suspect most will be design capabilities, better adobe integration, and such geared more towards the printing side.

Do you remember when I helped you go from Casmate to Flexi? The reason you moved from Casmate, if I remember correctly, was the Operating System changes and discontinuance of Casmate... At some point, you will more than likely be there again.

Spending the money is your choice, and it may not be the best thing for you now. But, you will be current, supported and ready for the next step if you decide to make one.

Send me some more pics of the coast! I miss the ones of trees that make you and your wife look like ants :)