• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Flexi 10 Coming Soon

CS-SignSupply

There's a nice discount for s101 member too right?

I will work up a special price but can not advertise due to MAP Policies.

** Edited... Get 12 months free subscription to Carbonite Online Backup with any full version Flexi purchase, and get Flexi 10 Upgrade Free.

Give me a call

Last edited:

choucove

I apologize if it seems like I was trying to call anyone a liar, that's the last thing that I meant and it came across wrong I know. I just have heard a lot of back and forth on the new Flexi coming out for the past two years really, where it's just about ready, then it's not even in development, so I was just wondering if anyone had some solid release information or testing information on it this time. And how glad I am to hear this news as well, especially the very close release date!

I'm wondering if there is any program where we can get either a beta version for a short time to test with our shop equipment to make sure it will work for our designers and our printers, or would you basically be forced to purchase an upgrade license for one computer to be able to test that it is all compatible for your shop?

Steph_Stamm

Hey everyone,

Yes, the rumors are true!! Flexi 10 is coming! This new release is all about focusing on increasing production and getting those dollars flowing. Here is a taste of a few of our biggest, baddest features:

-Nest contour jobs that are added to Production Manager
-Ink Estimation
-Smooth shadow
-Nest per vinyl color

Also, like Ciber said, there is a promotion running throughout the month of August where you can get Flexi 10 for FREE if you upgrade your software to the current Flexi 8.6v2.

Thanks so much to LizardWraps for your help beta testing and your enthusiasm for the product!

Steph

PMG

Hey everyone,

Yes, the rumors are true!! Flexi 10 is coming! This new release is all about focusing on increasing production and getting those dollars flowing. Here is a taste of a few of our biggest, baddest features:

-Ink Estimation
-Smooth shadow
-Nest per vinyl color

Also, like Ciber said, there is a promotion running throughout the month of August where you can get Flexi 10 for FREE if you upgrade your software to the current Flexi 8.6v2.

Thanks so much to LizardWraps for your help beta testing and your enthusiasm for the product!

Steph
is this smooth shadow.....like a adobe shadow?

Steph_Stamm

can you post a screen shot of this new shadow?:rock-n-roll:

Unfortunately I can't post any screenshots quite yet, but if anyone is going to NBM Long Beach next week (Aug 12-14), we'll be demoing the latest build of Flexi 10 and you can come see for yourselves! We'll also have some free in-booth training courtesy of Mark Rugen. Is anyone planning to attend? I will be there so you can come track me down!

SAS

Unfortunately I can't post any screenshots quite yet, but if anyone is going to NBM Long Beach next week (Aug 12-14), we'll be demoing the latest build of Flexi 10 and you can come see for yourselves! We'll also have some free in-booth training courtesy of Mark Rugen. Is anyone planning to attend? I will be there so you can come track me down!

Don't post a screen shot, type a few letters or a pic add the new shadow and post that.
I would not mine upgrading and use Flexi to print and cut with my JV33 but I don't see spending the money if I can't see what it will do.
Is Flexi going to build a website around flexi10 and show all the new great things it will do?
I just need to see something on ALL the new stuff before I drop my cash on it.

Fireguy

Upgrades

For those of us already using 8.6v2 is there a lower upgrade fee? and How can we get on the list to help beta test new versions?

Thanks much for the info

:wavingflag:

SAS

For those of us already using 8.6v2 is there a lower upgrade fee? and How can we get on the list to help beta test new versions?

Thanks much for the info

:wavingflag:

Hey everyone,

-Ink Estimation
-Smooth shadow
-Nest per vinyl color

Steph

From what they said you should get it FREE if you have 8.6v2

CS-SignSupply

From what they said you should get it FREE if you have 8.6v2

This is not accurate as far as I have been informed.

The current promotion is a chance for those that are not up to 8.5/8.6 to upgrade and get Flexi 10 when it is released.

If you are currently running 8.5/8.6, you will be offered an upgrade path/price when Flexi 10 is available.

As always, we will offer an attractive price along with free support for all Signs101 members when purchasing from CiberSupply.com