• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID, merci beaucoup.

housemusikid

Need as fast as humanly possible.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• ECO.jpg
    ECO.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 121

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Actually this font is GE Inspira, a font developed for General Electric. It is not commercially available and can only be downloaded by GE employees and contractors who do design for them. Probably downloaded from a pirate site

Last edited:

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
Yeah the part that triggered my mind on this one was the name "eco". It made me think of ecomagination which is a phrased coined by GE. Thus I remembered that they use this unique font in all of their advertising/tv spots. The font sites won't ID this one because it is not able to be purchased

housemusikid

This is what she told me. I tried to give her Vag, Arial rounded, FF Speak...etc. and she would not accept the "w" not being "bloated". I told her that was a simple fix and she insisted I use the correct font "that her son made".