• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID Please

Signidea.com

Does any one know this font, Thanks

Attachments

• no angels.jpg
    no angels.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 87

os101king

guessing it's a design meant to slander a particular gang.. that's an 01 in the slash, right? dont they usually wear a 1% on their colors? yeah, I'd steer clear of replicating this or even dealing with the customer who requested it if I'm right.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
If you look at Shovelheads avatar, he obviously has leanings toward a particular motorcycle affiliation, that t-shirt is related to the ending of that particular association by violent means....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Rather than playing a game........

ANTI-CHRIST HELLS ANGELS 81 NEO-NAZI MARIJUANA DRUG DEALERS R SINNERS

os101king

Nope, still not getting the significance of the 81. Don't matter really but.. I could see if you were anti-nazi and put a slash thru an "88"... but 81?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I think the 81 is a reference to the Oakland CA chapter of Hell's Angels.

I doubt the font has much significance since it is only a poorly matched choice for the western style font used by the group. You could use any number of western style fonts and it probably would not matter.