• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Font ID

Jen Goodwin

I sure would appreciate a font ID of this font. The soft shadow makes it impossible through what the font.

Attachments

• famseafood.jpg
    famseafood.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 62

Jen Goodwin

I tried, but because of the soft shadow it doesn't give me anything that remotely resembles it. It looks so familiar, but yet I can't find it anywhere!! I'm ready to substitute but not real thrilled with that idea.

Marlene

the lower case "a" looks very fimilar but for the life of me, I can't id it. where's Shovelhead when you need him.

Jen Goodwin

Thanks Shovelhead...T at least gives me something to go on. It doesn't help that I just put a new harddrive in my computer and don't have my full font list loaded - nor that this is for a lit sign that is just above my head and I took on the job like a moron anyway! LOL! What can I say...I love a good challenge.

Jen Goodwin

A HUGE virtual kiss for you Vector Doctor!!!!!!!!!!! :loveya: Thank you so much!!! (And Shovel...you were right - it was 'T' font!!!)