• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For those who ride their bikes in the snow...

MikePro

be safe!
o, and figured i'd pass this on . Got zip-ties lying around? Modify your tires for extra traction!

...i just would be wary about using the front brakes!

WildWestDesigns

The ole ball and chain just got back yesterday from a funeral of one of her high school friends that was killed while riding a 4 wheeler out in the snow that we had last week.

Very tragic.

MikePro

Hmmm, and how do you use your brakes?
think of them like air-brakes... gonna lock-up right when you hit em
you'll most likely need new pads come spring

p.s. sorry to hear about that WWD. Although I still think i'd LOVE to have an ATV! ...but I'll wear a helmet for sure

SebastienL

Hmmm, and how do you use your brakes?

Notice the bike has disk brake....

I use to ride in the snow, My record: 4 am, -28 deg celsius, not including wind. I'n not about ready to do that again...

As for as this set up go, I'd like to see this guy hit a patch of ice... Hard frozen plastic = traction... I don't think so!

RMXGRAPHIX

Thanks... MC Spandex's "its all about performance... thats the name of the game, I pump up my tires and oil my chain" is forever branded in my in my brain.....jR