Wow...sorry Steph. Right at the top of the page it says. "You are allowed to use them, but not allowed to distribute or sell them in any way. " They mean just exactly that.
You can only use them "as educational purposes only". So solly.
The contents of this CD or download image/package are proprietary and copyrighted by Clipart TMTMTMdeSIGN. All rights are reserved. When you purchase this Clipart deSIGN product, Clipart deSIGN grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and modify the images on this disc in your personal and professional work which includes live presentations and printed materials such as displays, advertisements, promotional campaigns, brochures and newsletters, subject to the restrictions contained herein. You may not rent, transfer, or grant any rights to the images contained on this CD, or any compilation, derivative or collective work containing such images to any other person or TMorganization without the prior written consent of Clipart deSIGN. You may not use this Clipart TMdeSIGN product on more than one computer or workstation at a time, nor on a network or multi-user system.
The following uses of the images are not permitted:
1. You may not make (or allow anyone else to make) any form of copy, whether printed, photographic, digital and/or other modality of any of the images on this disc or download package, except in the use of the image or images in your personal or professional work as specified above. The disc may not be copied in its entirety except for backup purposes.
2. You may not loan, rent, transfer or grant any rights to the images contained hereon, or any compilation, derivative or collective work containing such images to any other person or organization TMwithout the prior written consent of Clipart deSIGN.
3. You are expressly forbidden from posting any image or images from this disc on any electronic bulletin board.
4. You may not use or permit the use of the image(s), or any part thereof, as a trademark or service mark, or claim any proprietary rights of any sort in the image(s) or any part thereof.
6. You may not use, or allow anyone else to use any of these images in any pornographic, libelous or defamatory use.
7 You may not use or allow anyone else use any of these images for human body tattooing and body piercing.8. You may not use these images as a part of any kind of template that you will resell.
Not sure that's what that means.
I don't think they want you reselling the clipart. I think they are meant to be used on signs.