Free stuff from Roland...

SuperBrady

thank%20you.gif

Ken

Wheels turn slow in a big company..

A couple of years ago, I requested a free sample roll of overlaminate from Roland. It took quite a while. But it did actually show up on my doorstep by courier. Patience , my newbies...
Ken

Pala-gurl

its been over a month for me as well, im starting to think they never got my form that i filled out... well I hope it comes soon

GregT

All I got was a pile of congrat, and thank you for looking at purchasing a Versacamm. NO Samples!

player

Do any of the Roland people ever read this forum? If so, step up and tell us why Roland harvested our info under false pretenses!

javila

I got the sample. It's not a sample "roll" as stated in the original post (and nowhere on the site does it say "roll"). It's the standard roland brochure, with a printed piece of the material (by an XC540).

Material looks nice though.

Ken

Well, I havent received my sample glossy paper roll either. I did receive TWO of their promo packages.
About 2 weeks ago my vinyl distributor informed me about an Avery "short roll" trial. So I sent that off and the items were on my doorstep this past week. 5 yards each of printable silver metallic, Jupiter 13 oz banner and the
MPI 1007 EZ-RS apply stuff. FREE. So who is working harder?..I know the bad rap many of you have with Avery...but they followed thru on this.
Cheers!
Ken