• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Frogs!!!!!

Mosh

My house is right next to a creek, with a waterfall. I love listening to the falls at night. BUT this spring it is infested with frogs. Thought that was cool the first few nights, but all night long CRRREEEEK, RRRRIIIIBBBBIIITTT!!! So this afternoon I got 10 galon jugs of clorox and sprayed the whole area with my hudson sprayer! tonight, silence.

BTW, I don't think they all died, they just moved on.

SignosaurusRex

Maybe the frogs went to the skunks to form a plan of revenge ?

:ROFLMAO:
"Revenge of the Frogs"........starring Vincent Price as "Mosh"... Hervé Villichaize as "Pepé the farmhand"....Kathy Bates as "Momma" and Rosanna Rosanadana as "Ex-Baby-momma".
...Coming to a theater NEAR YOU!!!

phototec

My house is right next to a creek, with a waterfall. I love listening to the falls at night. BUT this spring it is infested with frogs. Thought that was cool the first few nights, but all night long CRRREEEEK, RRRRIIIIBBBBIIITTT!!! So this afternoon I got 10 galon jugs of clorox and sprayed the whole area with my hudson sprayer! tonight, silence.

BTW, I don't think they all died, they just moved on.

Found theses frogs (photo) down stream from Mosh's creek, you reckon the bleach worked?

:toasting:

Attachments

• Mosh's Albino Frogs.jpg
    Mosh's Albino Frogs.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 73

JimJenson

a 9 Iron makes short work of clearing the Buffo Toads from my back yard. Lobs them over the 6 ft fence with ease.

That's A Wrap!

Froggie went a courtin, and he did ride, uh-huh,
Froggie went a courtin, and he did ride, uh-huh,
Froggie went a courtin, and he did ride,
With a sword and a pistol by his side, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh

mikefine

We are getting ready to read that story. Gnats and lice are next. By the way, you haven't noticed anything strange about your water -- like turning red or something?

John Butto

getting a rise

You know how important frogs are to the environment so I don't think you sprayed any bleach, your just looking to get frog stories going. Thought you were planting and did not have the time for posting.

B-RAD Graphics

You know how important frogs are to the environment so I don't think you sprayed any bleach, your just looking to get frog stories going. Thought you were planting and did not have the time for posting.
+1..and what farmer gets annoyed with any sounds of nature.. and what else did you just effect spaying bleach in a stream... o maybe the crops your about to grow...or anything down stream...:banghead:

Marlene

when you are eaten alive by bugs and your crops are crewed up, remember what an idiot you were to kill off the very critters put there to do the job of getting rid of the pests. do you ever think or do you just run no brain power at all?

WildWestDesigns

I'm sure this is a story the EPA would be interested in reading.

SP

I'm pretty sure that they would at that. Spreading chemicals next to a water source. They can get mighty touchy about the clean water act. A few farms have been shut down around here that didn't observe the correct guidelines about how far away that they had to be from a water source (and it was creeks as well) when spraying chemicals (natural or otherwise).