• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fully Vaccinated? Drop the mask!

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
How many decades has breast cancer been studied, how many accidents took to place in order to supply safety measures? How many years has the vaccine been tested????
You're still deflecting. So you're saying we should go years waiting for accidents and people dieing before acting? I'm kind of confused because the legit scientific evidence is there on this and there is zero statistically significant data that shows these vaccines to be unsafe. I wouldn't want to be the first in line but running here at the end of the pack is as safe of a place as you're gonna get.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
We did an install yesterday in a tight spot in a c-store. The mask was fairly aggravating but we all followed the rules and came out of it alive.
Didn't realize what a bad habit I had of holding a pencil or Olfa knife in my mouth until I couldn't do it anymore.
I will enjoy being maskless even if it means I have to start brushing my teeth after lunch again.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
You're still deflecting. So you're saying we should go years waiting for accidents and people dieing before acting? I'm kind of confused because the legit scientific evidence is there on this and there is zero statistically significant data that shows these vaccines to be unsafe. I wouldn't want to be the first in line but running here at the end of the pack is as safe of a place as you're gonna get.

LOL please show me your "legit scientific evidence", would that the same as their is no UFO's?-

Vaccine Makers Destroy COVID Vaccine Safety Studies​

As of April 1, 2021, VAERS had received 56,869 adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination, including 7,971 serious injuries and 2,342 deaths. Of those deaths, 28% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination. The youngest person to die was 18 years old

Last edited:

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
LOL please show me your "legit scientific evidence", would that the same as their is no UFO's?-

As of April 1, 2021, VAERS had received 56,869 adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination, including 7,971 serious injuries and 2,342 deaths. Of those deaths, 28% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination. The youngest person to die was 18 years old
You're citing nonsense but you do you.

ikarasu

Vaccine - 7,971 serious injuries and 2,342 deaths.
Covid - Deaths 3.43M - Cant find a source for how many people will have life long effects from contracting it. Even if you believe 90% of the cases/deaths are false... thats still 343 thousand deaths. Unless this is the biggest cover up that EVERY country in the world is in on, its obvious the vaccine has killed or injured far, far less than Covid has.

It's a free world. If you want the vaccine, get it... if not, don't. Eventually everyone who doesnt want to take the risk of getting Covid will be vaccinated.. then the problem solves itself.

The Vaccine was rushed, so I dont blame people for being scared of it. My wife is scared of Covid... she wouldnt leave the house for months when it first came out. She got offeres astrazenica... But knowing theres a .05% Chance of getting a blood clot scared her more than Covid does... so she refused until she could get pfizer. Makes no sense to me, or most others... But her body, her choice... Same with the rest of you. Not sure why we keep arguing about it on here, I dont think either side has changed the opinion of one person in the dozens of convos... :roflmao:

WildWestDesigns

I'm kind of confused because the legit scientific evidence is there on this and there is zero statistically significant data that shows these vaccines to be unsafe.
Here is the downside to that. People assume that if something doesn't happen shortly, that nothing is going to happen to them. Sometimes negative effects take years to show up and then from there people have safe guards to continue using something.

Even with things that we know to be bad can take yrs, decades before the issue manifests and even then they are people that don't have the issue.

We do have some evidence of deaths and very severe reactions to the vaccines. Are they of statistical concern....not really, but like with anything there is a risk. I do find it strange that J&J pulled the vaccine after just 6 deaths. Not even automakers do recalls after 6 deaths (this is fresh on my mind due to my wife's old car, but I digress).

I find it funny that people seem to think that since they didn't turn into a monkey after a week or two after their second shot that it's safe. That isn't always the case.

Like I said, my parents could care less because they are already at or past the average life expectancy in the US. Odds are, they aren't going to live to actually see those affects as it is (and even if they do they are already on borrowed time as it is (my dad can be quite morbid, gets that from his mom who lived to be 101.5, but thought she wasn't going to be around since she was in her 70s).

This happens outside of the medical profession as well.

We tend to want to run before we walk as a species.

Now, I am not saying that the vaccine is dangerous, it's just too soon to tell what the long term effects are. Mandating it without knowing how things are going to be even 3 - 5 yrs down the line and what that may mean for public health (if I recall there was an Austrian vaccine expert that was worried about public health even 10 yrs out, he wasn't against the vaccine itself, but how it was actually being rolled out, sometimes good ideas can have crap implementions that make them not worth squat), may be no bueno. I'm not saying that will be an issue, but at this time it could be an issue. We just don't know.

Now if "you" believe that at this point it is better to get it then not, that's fine. "You" do "you". Those that are for sure at higher risk demographics, by all means vaccinate. Regardless of how new a vaccine is. Weigh the risks as they are for "you" and do what is best for "you" to live "your" best life.

I've had medicine that I had to have my liver tested every month to make sure that it was still operating as it should. Imagine what it was like before it was known to do that test.

Now these ramblings/musings are not from a medical professional, my formal education was in Equine Nutrition and Reproduction, so I'm an aggie, take what "you" will from that.

WildWestDesigns

It's a free world. If you want the vaccine, get it... if not, don't.
The problem is that people are calling for mandated vaccination, not just from the yahoos, but people that actual have power to mandate it. Now some people have passed the buck and made it to where the business is allowed to, if they choose, to check to see if a person has been vaccinated or be refused service (that's how it is here specifically, now the law did stipulate that the state wouldn't require it). I don't necessarily see how that fairs against HIPAA, but oh well. But that is typically the workaround, have the private business do it and not be mandated by the city/county/state/fed.

Ironically, the side of the aisle that were the biggest proponents of "your body your choice" are the ones that appear to be the most vocal for these types of mandates. Seems odd to me, but oh well.

It doesn't help that this thing has been very political (when it shouldn't have been), politicians have broken their own edicts that they have mandated for us. There has been flip flopping. Numbers have been fudged. How much or do we know all of it....I doubt we will ever know, so the conspiracy theorist will over inflate, those that aren't inclined for such things will probably think that more then likely there are still more, but not that much of a significance to sway away from what they believe as it is.

We are little peons, we aren't going to know the full story, not for some decades anyway at best.

Now if one really wants to get into conspiracy theory, we all know the numbers have been fudged either more or less depending on what the end goal was. Who is to say the numbers with regard to the vaccines haven't been fudged as well? The main "trusted" source(s) for that info is pretty much the same "trusted" source(s) for the infection numbers.

This has been a cluster due to the politics. I firmly believe (now this is just me) that instead of Covid being a nonpartisan effort, ever since the beginning it has been partisan. The joys of this happening during an election year(I imagine that would also get the conspiracy theorist as well).

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
The death rate in the US- Where is the pandemic?

20218.9771.090%
20208.8801.120%
20198.7821.120%
20188.6851.220%
20178.5801.240%
20168.4751.270%

1621570537689.png

UH?

SignosaurusRex

Pass the Popcorn please... The truth about the "Plandemic" and the so-called "Vaccine" is coming out. "Truth" cannot be buried. The evidence is too great!
The worst part is that people can be shown the proof . . . and yet . . . deny that they have been duped. "DENIAL" is the original "EASY BUTTON".
Once one receives the "Jab", they may (will) require an annual or bi-annual "Booster shot". We have already been told this by Dr. Faucistein (don't get me started on that little F***er). Is that not the new hip "ADDICTION"?
. . . brought to you by "BIG PHARMA" , the same s.o.b.'s that don't want you to be "WELL", that will make billion$ of $$$$, once you NEED the "JAB" regularly in order to continue with some form of existence? (Does that sound familiar?)
Do your own research. . . dive down a rabbit hole for once in your life . . . WAKE UP!

Last edited:

ikarasu

The death rate in the US- Where is the pandemic?

20218.9771.090%
20208.8801.120%
20198.7821.120%
20188.6851.220%
20178.5801.240%
20168.4751.270%

View attachment 153595

UH?
Hmm. Trump was elected president at the end of 2016...suicide rates went up... then when he lost it in 2020, the rates went down...coincidence?! I think not. J/k. Figured I'd add fuel to the fire :)

345,3023 deaths in 2020 according to that list. CDCs official stats state 385,000 in 2020, so that list is a bit dated. 2021 has already seen 190, 700 from covid... So thats almost 575,000 deaths.

USA has a 36% Obesity rate, and a 33% Overweight rate. So almost 70% of the population is overweight, or severely obese... And its been that way for years... So of course heart disease and diabetes and trokes, and everything linked to how badly we treat ourselves is higher than Covid, a disease that just started to spread a year ago.

My view on this is I don't feel like people should be forced to vaccinate. But I also still don't understand how people can call this a hoax. Again... I know americans feel like theyre the center of the universe... But why would India...russia... China... all the countries that hate usa and want to rub their face in any lie they can find...go along with it? India is having 4000+ deaths a day because they cant vaccinate their people fast enough. Their government isnt taking it serious and nothing was locked down, they had mass baptisms of thousands of people in rivers while having 1000 deaths a day. Now look at them... no sign of it slowing down.

I'll take my complimentary 5G chip so My country doesnt turn into an india / italy situation.

ikarasu

Who here thinks the virus leaked from a lab? I do and that's one more reason not to trust the government and big pharma, they're lying about the virus origin (truth is starting to come out).
I think it leaked from a Chinese lab.. I have no doubt USA/Russia are developing Chemical weapons behind eachothers backs, but theyre not reckless enough to leak it by accident, or on purpose. China was very protective and didn't let anyone from WHO or USA In for investigation / testing when the Virus first got leaked. They blocked the Wuhan government from getting help, banned people on social media for mentioning a virus and flat out denied it. If china didn't do that... none of this would be an issue. Trump got criticized for shutting down Chinese flights early... I say he should have done it earlier. I was following all the Covid stuff weeks before any USA news even mentioned it... China knew, and just didnt care if it got out. Same with the satellite they let lose orbit and wouldn't shoot down. I wish people got less pissed at their government, and more pissed at Chinas and we finally did something about them.. but as long as we can fill our dollar stores with cheap plastic toys, the most we'll do is wag a finger and tell them theyre being bad.

SignosaurusRex

Who here thinks the virus leaked from a lab? I do and that's one more reason not to trust the government and big pharma, they're lying about the virus origin (truth is starting to come out).

"Thinks" . . . "Thinks"? Look up Dr. Fauci + NIH + Gain of Function. Even the CDC has said that the virus most likely originated in a lab. Yes, they F**king around with Bats and the SARs virus . . . thus, playing with "creation" of a new bio-weapon etc. Use your "Gray Matter" here. It's not Rocket Science.

Eforcer

So you sell novelty masks and that somehow means that all masks don't work? Makes perfect sense.
I also used to drive 100mph everywhere I went when I was a teenager and never got hurt. So should we get rid of speed limits? I mean, that's the only logical reason that we still have car crashes.
Nice analogy. My point was my immune system works. And mask don't make sense to me. IMO

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
The truth of this thread continuing is the site's redesign and it's users addiction to emoji points which were reset.

victor bogdanov

"Thinks" . . . "Thinks"? Look up Dr. Fauci + NIH + Gain of Function. Even the CDC has said that the virus most likely originated in a lab. Yes, they F**king around with Bats and the SARs virus . . . thus, playing with "creation" of a new bio-weapon etc. Use your "Gray Matter" here. It's not Rocket Science.
Exactly, that's a top reason why I do not listen to any mandates or recommendations coming from fauici and the government