• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Fun Font Fling

Service Sign Co

I made Fat Cat a little more colorful

Attachments

• FAT CAT.jpg
    FAT CAT.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 220

Service Sign Co

Here's one with Graceland. The other is one of the original signs from the early 80's

Attachments

• Graceland.jpg
    Graceland.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

iSign

if there is a line, you're nowhere near it....
but then, in case ya ain't noticed, I've never been a very good judge of socially acceptable behavior either..

Service Sign Co

OK just curious, wouldn't want to offend anyone,If I had socially acceptable behavior I wouldn't be sitting in my shop on a Saturday night,

Damn DUI laws are rough. It's bad when a poor man can't drive his pick up truck and have a beer, even in the boonies

iSign

by the way, before I forget... I think Rick should advertise in the "Business Opportunities" section of the classifieds & he should advertise for investors thinking of starting a business.

If he just puts together one or two business names & logos every week... he could have 100 "Business Opportunities" for sale in a year... $1000 for the rights to build a business around a killer identity like the Beesknees one... that's probably a business opportunity with far more lucrative potential then a good percentage of people selling their jobs!

Ken

Very Interesting....

by the way, before I forget... I think Rick should advertise in the "Business Opportunities" section of the classifieds & he should advertise for investors thinking of starting a business.

If he just puts together one or two business names & logos every week... he could have 100 "Business Opportunities" for sale in a year... $1000 for the rights to build a business around a killer identity like the Beesknees one... that's probably a business opportunity with far more lucrative potential then a good percentage of people selling their jobs!
Between Rick and Doug..we have some very exceptional input here..
What a great Idea to package a corporate entity with the branding allready in place..That is HUGE! Awesome concept!
Anyone who does that...more power to them!
Cheers!
Ken

Si Allen

hahahahaa Jill.

Remember when Drive In Theaters were still popular?

It was a warm summer evening and my wife commented "Just listen to all those crickets tonite!" I said "Those are not crixckets....those are zippers!"