• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

g.ho.st vc

Shovelhead

I've been playing around with this and I think it's a great idea
although it's still in the Alpha stage.
If you decide to try it, I get another Gig of storage if you
say "Shovelhead" is your referrer.

http://www.g.ho.st/

Last edited:

Vinylman

Because I don't understand a lot about the Internet outside of the simplest of uses, I would be concerned about putting any of my personal OR business information on ANY site outside of my control. It may be the wave of the future, but it seems to me that we all are opening up way to much information to people we have never even met face to face?

Just my take on this, and some of the off site storage sites that are popping up everywhere.

Regards, Bob C.

Shovelhead

Because I don't understand a lot about the Internet outside of the simplest of uses, I would be concerned about putting any of my personal OR business information on ANY site outside of my control. It may be the wave of the future, but it seems to me that we all are opening up way to much information to people we have never even met face to face?

Just my take on this, and some of the off site storage sites that are popping up everywhere.

Regards, Bob C.

I don't plan on storing sensitive files.
I go around tweaking a lot of people's computers. This is perfect because I can have access to all of my tools.

Dice

Pretty cool. I added you as well Showelhead. Looks like it was created by an Israel company. The servers are rented form Amazon.

This is some extremely advanced Flash!

The webbrowser is based on Firefox (somehow). It doesn't support cookies though so expect many sites not to work correctly with it.

Very cool!

R08

Coulda used this a long time ago.
Thanks for sharing shovel.:notworthy:
You got another referral from me.