• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

G'Day from SYDNEY

ruckusman

Hi All, I've been registereed here for a while and been lurking from a little while longer than that, been waiting to get a printer so that I can introduce myself.

My background is Professional Photography and I've just managed to acquire a Mimaki JV22-160 that can hopefully do my film and drum scanner justice.

Anyway my first goal for this project is printing onto timber veneer which is to be laminated with fibreglass onto surfboards...

BTW looking for recommendation/opinions as to which RIP will drive the Mimaki with custom inksets - short list thus far is Rasterlink, Wasatch and Ergosoft Posterprint 11, which Mimaki was recommending when the JV22 was released

Wish me luck

Glenn

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Welcome Glenn and......good luck.

For your project you might want to touch bases with artbot here.
He runs everything from tissue paper to diamond plate through his hot-rodded Mimakis'.

wayne k
guam usa