• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Get a dashcam

mcclaysign

Manager
Some idiot merged into my truck on Monday ripping my front bumper half off. The person did not slow down so I started beeping my horn. They busted a U turn and almost hit another vehicle. I gave chase and pulled up beside them and yelled at her to stop. I ended up driving my truck in front of her to force her to stop and I called the cops. Probably not the smartest thing to do but I was pissed she hit me and took off. The cops got there and took everyone's information down. The other driver said she just got a call that her mother was dying in the hospital and didn't know there was a collision.

I called her insurance company and apparently she has a COMPLETLY different story about what happened? Huh? This was a simple she ran into me situation. I wasn't distracted, not fooling with the radio... had just took off from a stop light hauling a heavy trailer so I was going slower than the rest of the traffic... nothing wrong with my driving. Her insurance company is denying the claim and asked if I had any dash cam or anything... which I don't.

This is just a post suggesting you people might want to buy one of those things. I just got one on Amazon for $80. I've filed small claims lawsuits before so I will do the same to that stupid *** lying ****ing *** hat of a *****.
I have always wanted one! Do you know how many times that I have waited at a green light just to see someone run a red! I should be dead and not only that, I saw a movie type collision just because of someone running a red. I really wish I would have gotten that on video.

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
How about making a bumper hitch cover in the shape of a claymore mine....FACE TOWARDS ENEMY. Put a smiley face on it as well.

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
How about making a bumper hitch cover in the shape of a claymore mine....FACE TOWARDS ENEMY. Put a smiley face on it as well.

Here ya go

il_fullxfull.2762055306_154f.jpg

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Finding a software development solution https://mlsdev.com/blog/telemedicine-app-development can be a challenge for any business. While there are plenty of companies that offer this type of service, you need to know how to find the right fit. Here are some tips to help you choose the right one. A custom-developed application is more likely to meet your unique business needs and ensure that it's delivered in a timely manner. These solutions are often tailored to specific industry sectors and will be more cost-effective for your company than an off-the-shelf product.
:rolleyes: I think your on the wrong forum.