• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Getting Hosed

Latigo

Does anyone have an idea about where to find the Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Maintenance Station conductor hoses or the bulk hose material itself?
I do literally all of my own service and maintenance on my printer and having that hose in stock would sure save a lot of money having to buy a new pump every time a hose goes bad.... like every 6 months without fail.

You'd think that Mutoh would supply hoses that don't succumb to Mutoh's own inks! I can't wait for the new Sepiax inks to be available.
Any help or leads much appreciated.

Latigo

iSign

Hey Lat, welcome to this forum. I don't have any advice for you but thought I'd say hi & bump your post up. Hope all is well with the family, Pierre, Rosemary etc...

Jack Knight1979

If you google it, you will fine some material.
I read a post a few years ago that people where using gasonline fuel line for the internal pump hose.

I'm not familiar with mutoh, but try taking your hose to a small engine shop and see if fuel line will work.

Latigo

Thanks for the answers! D'Oh! I did google it after your posts and and found a plethora of chinese suppliers for that hose. No American Comapnies, but plenty of out of the country suppliers. What's wrong with us?
Oh, well. It seems like the hose is going to be long enough to go around the block!... but why complain when I'll probably use it till doomsday.
!Sign, I'll tell Dad, and we're all doing well. Rosemary had my Niece, and I have a Son.

poohscarlett.jpg

kiliesbday09-july2269.jpg

Latigo

Sorry Fred. I wasn't paying attention.

Last edited:

Latigo

Robert, is the hose you have the white hose? I bought the clear stuff advertised for Mutoh and its not working well at all. Its too soft by a bunch.
Can you help me?

Latigo