• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Give credit where credit is due Signs365

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I outsource all my printing to Signs365 and about 1 out of 50 may have a small problem with it. Most of the time they offer a generous discount and I'm happy to deal with it.

Yesterday at 4pm I get some prints that need to be installed tomorrow. (not a deadline that the customer pushed me to, just a deadline I set for myself because of the location of the install on my route) Two of three of the prints have some sort of lamination splice in them. I called S365 up, they answer quickly and know how to read caller ID...and within minutes I sent her a picture of the problem, she gets the prints ordered and said it will be here tomorrow. I was able to pickup the prints at FedEx at 8am this morning.

Things happen...it's life, but thank you for QUICKLY getting it fixed. I can't tell you how RARE it is that you can dial an 800-number and a human picks ups without having to speak with a machine.... and that person speaks English....AND that person actually has the power to FIX the problem.

Last edited:

FatCat

Yup, we use them only for certain things as we have 3 printers in-house, but that said 99% of the time what they do is done right and on the rare occasion a problem occurs they are always prompt and fair in getting it taken care of.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
They really are a great company. We look up to them. They have grown tremendously over the years and for good reason. We have been up to their shop in Michigan, needless to say, they would not let us tour it, but it was still good conversation. Glad to hear about your experience!

visual800

They always came thru and fixed. It was a small time period where some chick there was good at slinging BS reasons why the red you ordered was printing pink BUT it was fixed

billsines

I outsource all my printing to Signs365 and about 1 out of 50 may have a small problem with it. Most of the time they offer a generous discount and I'm happy to deal with it.

Yesterday at 4pm I get some prints that need to be installed tomorrow. (not a deadline that the customer pushed me to, just a deadline I set for myself because of the location of the install on my route) Two of three of the prints have some sort of lamination splice in them. I called S365 up, they answer quickly and know how to read caller ID...and within minutes I sent her a picture of the problem, she gets the prints ordered and said it will be here tomorrow. I was able to pickup the prints at FedEx at 8am this morning.

Things happen...it's life, but thank you for QUICKLY getting it fixed. I can't tell you how RARE it is that you can dial an 800-number and a human picks ups without having to speak with a machine.... and that person speaks English....AND that person actually has the power to FIX the problem.

ULINE is the same way...they answer within two rings...real human, they know who you are.

At 42 years old customer service is more important than low price, for the most part.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
It annoys me to no end when you call some place, and have to enter your account number and pass code or something to validate your identity before they connect you, and then the rep that picks up the line has no idea who you are and asks you the same information again!

Ir how about the companies that hang up on you when you hit "0" "0" "0" multiple times:mad:

Jean Shimp

I've been using them for over 10 years and am very happy with their service and products. One thing that I do have an issue with is the printing on clear for back lit signs. They usually double print the colors so they don't get washed out. But the last sign we had printed the colors really didn't look right. I put the sign up and haven't heard any complaints but to me the color was off. I don't know what the solution is. They were very understanding at Signs365 and offered to do some test prints but I don't want to have to go through test printing colors for jobs. In the future if I have a very picky client I will pass on the job if it is back lit. So far I haven't had many, thankfully!

Billct2

I've been using them for over 10 years and am very happy with their service and products. One thing that I do have an issue with is the printing on clear for back lit signs. They usually double print the colors so they don't get washed out. But the last sign we had printed the colors really didn't look right. I put the sign up and haven't heard any complaints but to me the color was off. I don't know what the solution is. They were very understanding at Signs365 and offered to do some test prints but I don't want to have to go through test printing colors for jobs. In the future if I have a very picky client I will pass on the job if it is back lit. So far I haven't had many, thankfully!
For a great backlit print try Wyld Graphics in New Jersey. You want a day/night print which is actually two layers.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker

Mine usually look good... just hate that it's $6/ sq ft.