• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good day! :D

Bradleywoo

Hello everyone!
I thought this would be a good opportunity to say hello and tell you a bit about my self.
My name is Bradley and Im from Canada. I have a major in law so this is a bit on the other spectrum for me but im interested in learning the graphic part of this. I purchased a plotter for keeping some of my documents organized while still having a professional sign look (hard to explain but Plexiglas with vinyl looks good ;) )
Hobbies of mine are building my kit car and working on cars. I currently have a 1999 Ferrari 355 Spider replica that I have been working on since 2002. I was really into the import scene but when I grew up and went to school I got out of it. Ohh ya I like fish too! I have 18 African Chiclids. I dont know what else to say Im glad iv already found some nice people to help me

cOrKinSA

1999 Ferrari... I have 18 African Chiclids.
Welcome from Texas
You may have a Ferrari but I have more Chiclids then you!!!
chiclets_tiny.jpg

Bradleywoo

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Welcome from Texas
You may have a Ferrari but I have more Chiclids then you!!!

LMAO thats funny. Chicklits were soo good, I remember getting the tiny boxes when I went Trick or treating. Do they still have them around?
Now before the rumors start, no I dont have a real Ferrari its a replica but even if I had the money for the real thing id stick with mine, I put alot of work, tears, blood and love in it :)

Brad :)