• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Good times in Orlando

Dave Drane

We met George and Nikki from ProSigns & Graphics for a great meal last night and just hit it off so well. We had the best night one could expect from meeting someone for the first time and we all hit it off so well, that it was hard to get a word in.:ROFLMAO: It was really a great night, and a big thank you to you guys for making our trip so worthwhile. We must do it again soon.
On the other hand we will never ever stay at a Days Inn again. I know how the economy is burning but there is no excuse for letting standards drop so low. It is disgusting, and we have been to america many times and stayed in Days Inns and they have been ok, but if this place is like the rest of their chain they can stick it.
The shopping has been fantastic (at the Harley Davidson shops) :ROFLMAO: and the convention centre is huge and we are looking forward to the show, but we have so much to do before it opens.
Hope to meet heaps of 101'ers.:thumb::wine-smi:

Jillbeans

Hey Dave sounds like you are enjoying yourselves.
Have fun and try to avoid Disneyworld!
:)
I would rather go to the dentist than go back.
Sorry your hotel was skungy. Be glad it's not "America's Best".
Love....Jill

signgal

Hey Dave sounds like you are enjoying yourselves.
Sorry your hotel was skungy. Be glad it's not "America's Best".
Love....Jill

Hey missy! Check the signature! LOL

Dave, if you need any references to good places to go for anything, let me know :)

SignManiac

Dave you're only an hour away from some of the worlds best skydiving if you want to add something else to your bucket list :)

TheSnowman

Jill....you and I would never get along. I'm a Disneyfreak. I'm there at least once a year if not twice.