• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Great Guy

WOODBS

I have a cool buddy with muy mucho dinero, wants to invest in a biz...we are in a semi small town, just tryimg to help him on his way or join in. Any ideas on a new venture?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Tell him to send me a blank check. I'll invest it in my bank account and watch it grow.

Don't call me, I'll call you when it matures.

surf city

A Bar, go-go bar or not no matter what the economy people always patronize a tavern. And it's usually a cash business. When things get tough people head to the little bar down the road.

signswi

Bars are incredibly hard to run profitably. If you're lucky you'll have two or three years of good cash surrounded by really terrible years and lots of headaches with customers and employees. Harsh business, one of the highest business failure rates. A few very talented people make extremely good money at them but it's not something you can just walk into, you need years of experience first and a skilled support from your partners in areas you're weak.

Marlene

what kind of business? just anything? look for a need and fill it. big line ups at the local car wash? try a car wash. no mom and pa store in a local neighborhood, small store. no doggie daycare? etc.

phototec

Subway has surpassed McDonald's in #locations worldwide.

Yea, but not in total sales, MOOLA!

Subway's smaller-format stores cost less to open and operate than other chain restaurants. The company's emphasis on cost-control, marketing and advertising has also helped grow the brand.

McDonald's, however, remains the industry's revenue champion. The company, which is also heavily franchise-oriented by still has company stores, reported $24 billion in revenue for its last fiscal year. Subway generated roughly $15.2 billion.

That's 8.8 billion more than Subway!

http://www.tweentribune.com/content/mcdonalds-vs-subway-which-bigger

:rock-n-roll: