• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hand lettering or Vinyl??

SignManiac

I don't normally post ugly signs, but I have to wonder why somebody would choose to hand paint a sign like this when they sell vinyl lettering? I would think that vinyl would have looked better? You think this might be a temporary sign for their business? A pinstriping buddy of mine spotted it on the way out of town and sent this photo to me. I bet I have a dozen shops to compete with in our little hamlet!

Attachments

• the shop.jpg
    the shop.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 153

TimToad

My money is on them using those big *** markers on it. Its all about making a great first impression. LOL

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Maybe it is a subliminal tie-in to their line of "Farm-2-U-Products" --> fresh manure....

wayne k
guam usa

John Butto

It is all in the presentation..

Now does the lettering look bad....Mosh want an XL.

Attachments

• farms2u.jpg
    farms2u.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 145

NateF

I dunno - calling them your competition may be a little bit of a stretch. Anybody who uses them after seeing that sign is probably a customer you didn't want anyhow.

I'm thinking they had to hand-paint the sign because their cricut cutter could only do 12" x 12" sections