• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Happy easter...........

OldPaint

this day is a little more special to me. last EASTER SUNDAY, i woke up from a 6 day coma!!!!!! doctors said i wasnt coming back. WELLLLL.......HERE I AM, thanking ALL............for their concern, caring, cards, messages & anything else they did to increase my chances of living!!!!!! thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.
i happened to pick up the basket i had while in the hospital which is filled with card that was sent to me. special thanks to those...........

ThinkRight

this day is a little more special to me. last EASTER SUNDAY, i woke up from a 6 day coma!!!!!! doctors said i wasnt coming back. WELLLLL.......HERE I AM, thanking ALL............for their concern, caring, cards, messages & anything else they did to increase my chances of living!!!!!! thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.
i happened to pick up the basket i had while in the hospital which is filled with card that was sent to me. special thanks to those...........
:smile:
Take care.

Si Allen

Happy Easter everybody ... and say thank you to the Easter Bunny!

Attachments

• !cid_4F1DF39D-8ED8-4FAD-9358-9F41986137A2.gif
    !cid_4F1DF39D-8ED8-4FAD-9358-9F41986137A2.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 64

Bly

Good on you Old Paint.

The world would definitely be a less colourful place without you.

CustomEyes Design

I'm sure Easter is more special to you and your loved ones! Thank you for sharing your excitement with us - your own resurrection on Resurrection Sunday!

My sister was in a car accident several years ago, and also not expected to make it. I would get asthma attacks just sitting and reading a book in the Trauma ICU waiting room!

But as she did slowly recover, she was so excited at every milestone! One time she called me very excited, but her voice sounded really weird... Well, her excitement was that she could bend her pinned-together arm far enough to pinch her nose shut!!

Wow, thank you for bringing those memories to mind by sharing your blessings with us!

shakey0818

Happy Easter to you and your family Joe.It has been a pleasure to know you.

Here is a Little Easter chuckle for ya.

Attachments

• peepshow.jpg
    peepshow.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 73