• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has Anyone E V E R Gotten................................................................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
literally Magic Marker off white truck body doors. They have I think 6 of them. These idiots put their DOT numbers on with a frickin' magic marker. I tried.......

* Lacquer Thinner
* Xylene
* MEK

It might've come off slightly, but it seems to have stained the paint.

Any ideas ??

:thankyou: Gino

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Believe it or not, I have raw milk here at the shop, which can't be any worse then processed whole milk. Didn't really do much.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I believe this has been on so long, that it's really into the paint. It's slightly removed at all, but it has turned a kinda purplish color. All these chemicals might've put some sort of a coating on it now.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Believe it or not, Norwex makes a towel that removes Sharpie from your face (it's a face cleaning towel). Not sure if it works on trucks but the party I went to the gal let my nieces draw ALL OVER HER FACE IN BLACK SHARPIE and she added water to this towel and it wiped right off. It also gets hair color off your skin - which I know you wondering about!

Dan360

I grab our press operator's press cleaner whenever alcohol doesn't do the trick. (Or when I drop toner everywhere or tip a maintenance cartridge)