• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has Artificial Intelligence gone too far?

gnubler

I came across some posts on Quora & Reddit yesterday that were started by AI, and people were answering its questions. I noticed some of the posters profile/tagline or whatever said "Human Being".

Someone needs to pick up where Uncle Ted left off, especially now that he's gone.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I hard AI is fabricating and making up information completely out of thin air. They call it "hallucinating". You already couldn't trust stuff on the internet... now it's going to get even worse.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Garbage in, garbage out.
Am I the only one with a stupid trump swag banner popping up on the top of the pages? C'mon already. He's a fat old schyster, ain't no swag there.

gnubler

You don't use an Adblocker? Like most websites nowadays, I found this one completely unusable without an ad blocker. Like, seizure inducing.
The internet reminds me of Idiocracy.

idiocracy_9.jpg

netsol

several of my high priced IT & web design friends have been crying about how artificial intelligence is going to eliminate their jobs. i tried to console them, with the words of ted night in caddyshack

Johnny Best

I came across some posts on Quora & Reddit yesterday that were started by AI, and people were answering its questions. I noticed some of the posters profile/tagline or whatever said "Human Being".

Someone needs to pick up where Uncle Ted left off, especially now that he's gone.
Who is Uncle Ted?

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
several of my high priced IT & web design friends have been crying about how artificial intelligence is going to eliminate their jobs. i tried to console them, with the words of ted night in caddyshack

A guy I worked for would always say, the factory still needs workers.

netsol

and remember, even if it is a poor consolation prize, artificial intelligence beats no intelligence at all