• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has this happened to anyone?

graphicsgal01

Newest of the new. Been a graphic designer in the newspaper biz for a few years but was downsized. Got hired at a hay place as the sign chick. Learning the ins and outs. Anyway, made a giant order (in my opinion) to Sign Warehouse only to receive a box of toilet paper. Yes, toilet paper. I am sad.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA..........................

Maybe someone ratted you out ??

Attachments

• bear paper.jpg
    bear paper.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 127

SD&F

Well if you don't have what they want...send them what they need(must be their motto)

Last edited:

Pat Whatley

There's a guy in a bathroom stall somewhere who is pretty sad, too.'

Although, now that I think of it, that's a pretty good use for Avery vinyl.

graphicsgal01

@Chicago: Haha...it was giant to me. I come from the newspaper biz where getting a box of Kleenex is like pulling teeth. I hated spending all this money on supplies but knew I would need it.

@bay: It is called Standlee Hay. We process hay bales by turning them into pellets, cubes and compressed bales. It helps for shipping and transport. A small town in Idaho but a big operation. I even got to draw cute little Chinese characters for stickers that were placed on every bale being exported. I am in charge of all in house designing and signage for stores, vinyl for trucks, stickers, etc.

@Everyone...thanks for the welcome. I hope to get the hang of this. It is a different animal, designing and then printing on my own. Vinyl especially is kicking my rear!

Ah ok now I get it!
Well, welcome from NJ!
If I were you I would cancel that order from them and get an account with Fellers or one of the suppliers here on the board.

signguy 55

Second that on Fellers. Never had a complaint with them, of course if Frank sees this he may start shipping out toilet paper with his picture on every 1.25 squares!!!

RebeckaR

You're a ways from a supplier. Contact Regional Supply in Salt Lake and they'll take better care of you -and you'll get your stuff faster.

Justin

btw, you may not have a us cutter brand machine, but you should check out the prices on their site.. shipping regardless what you buy is 9 bucks anywhere continental us afaik... they sell oracal...