• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Have you ever heard of Cupric?

Randy101

Have you ever heard of the font Cupric? A customer came in today and requested this font on their sign. Where can I locate this font? I did a search on the web and came up empty. Any help would be great!
Thanks so much!!

:thankyou:

SignosaurusRex

Are you sure of that spelling? Could it be cooperic?... a knock-off name for cooper. Thinking about it a bit more...Could it be "Cupertino"? Another thought....."Cupric" is another name associated with Copper II (metals) Example: Cupric Sulfate, The "Cupric" that you are looking for could be a knock-off of "Copperplate". Damn, I hate knock-off font names!

Last edited:

Randy101

Thanks for all your help! I don't have a sample of what it looks like...the guy just said that was the name of the font he wanted. I had him spell it to me because I never heard of it...and he spelled it Cupric.

I will just do up the design with the fonts you requested and go from there.

Thanks again!!

:U Rock:

Air Art Girl

it might be some font associated with a specific consumer based graphic program. Maybe they have the font on their computer.

Cadmn

ask the customer where he heard of this font like AAgirl stated it might be program specific, therefor a knockoff of a known font with name changed to protect the innocent?