• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello and an apology from se Pa.

Dan Berg

Good morning and an apology from se Pa.
As a dummy I jumped in without reading the rules and regulations. I use my web address as part of my signature on all of the forums I am on.
Did not know you had to be a merchant member and got my pinkies slapped.
So I thought I would check out this merchant membership and if it is $20 or so I will sign up.
Yikes $300. Guess I,m not ready for prime time yet!
Dan Berg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from across the street.............................................

CanuckSigns

are you saying hello or complaining about the price of becoming a MM? $300 is less than you would pay for a business card sized ad in a local county newspaper for a week!

warlind

I just made another order w/ a MM here for more than that this AM. Never would have contacted them otherwise. Same goes for the others I've used in the past. Oh and by the way they all have been right on.

HulkSmash

Welcome from Denver? Are you complaining about MM fees? I'm sure one job from this site would WELL cover that.

Dan Berg

Not complaining at all.
Except $300 is about how much printing I do a month!
Thanks for the welcome.

instead of busting this guys b@lls, there are other ways to support this community. there are also premium subscriptions which allow you to access other areas of the forums (and in my opinion more valuable areas than the general areas).

and just a shameless plug for myself, if you'd like to work on strategies to improve your $300 a month in printing by all means feel free to contact me and let's see if we can put a plan into action to improve your business.

dan

ddarlak

Go Bills!
he doesn't want to become a MM, he was saying that in order to have his web address in his sig, you have to be a MM. he was simply stating that if it was cheap enough, he would do it, probably for chits and giggles...

try an keep up....

oh, welcome