• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Almost Heaven, West Virginia

Jillbeans

Yup, I am the gal from Mars.
Don't remember much of that meet tho and I was sober the whole time!
One of my dreams is to move to Beverly WV one day and buy a Civil War era home, and do a few signs when I feel like it.
Love.....Jill

Jillbeans

Yes, but my friend Gene Golden lives there and has a sign shop!
Love....Jill
Actually it's about the same distance I think. Warmer down there too.

OldPaint

HEY..............BOB.....i now live in pensacola fl. BUT MY YOUTH was spent runnin ROUTE #2.....from CHESTER to MOUNDSVILLE W.VA. spent most of the time WELLSBURG, FOLLENSBEE, WEIRTON........worked construction all thur there and had a job at WEIRTON STEEL CO. i lived in pa just across the state line. got started drinking at 16 in W.VA. you had to be 18 then, but nobody carded anyone.
also the mooshine was good!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahahahahha

high impact

Howdy, Awesome!!! Hope I can learn even more again...Bryan's designs are great so I can't wait to see some of your work! Welcome

OldPaint

apprently the internet only works once a week in WEST BY GOD......like ever thing else....i got the book "you know your from w.va. if............."!!!!!! heheheheheheheh
heres one....ya know yer from WVA if the blue book value of your pickup changes with how much gas you got in the tank!!!!!!!!))))))))))))))))))))))hey iam from there..iam allowed......

Getem Duck

Welcome aboard Bob, I'm originally from your neck of the woods, Tyler County. But I was force to leave and get a real job so now I'm an Art Director living in Western Nebraska ......but I hope to retire to the hills someday and open a small shop....Boss lady wants to head back to NW PA, I want WVa. :) But I'll take either over the flat land out here.
Have a good one and again welcome aboard.
~Getem Duck