• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from BC Canada

WestCoastMapGuy

Great Forum! I opened a shop about two weeks ago and can't believe how many people need signs! With information found on this forum I was able to complete my first car decal/mini car wrap. Thanks again...

Avanti

Hello from the great land of OZ (Australia), wow you must be excited only 2 weeks, good job

WestCoastMapGuy

Mmmm Solvent! Hi Dog, Yeah, first job through the door was a pharmacy car. Sink or swim right? I posted the pic in the gallery. The wrap was more the bottom rail of the car but still a heavy learning curve.

flyboy1963

Hello from BC also.....

wow! Roberts Creek, the Sunshine Coast etc...now THAT's scenic!
I worked in Banff for a while, and couldn't stop looking out the window at the scenery.
note: you can't eat the scenery!
be sure you charge a fair ( to you ) price, and understand that your wonderful printer may need heads and/or replacement in a few short years, so build that into your square foot cost!
Whatever you THINK it is, you should probably double it, and then at the end of the year, will be able to afford all the other equipment you need to really get your business off the ground!

good luck!