• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hello from greece

ndo

Hello guys , i need a little help.
I just start to try wrap some car doors, but in the dip surfases vinyl come out after 1/2 day?? yes i heated, and i didnt cut it if that helps.
Is there any training dvd to look?? i have found that oracle have one, but i cant find it.

thanks a lot.

Sry for the bad english i think u understand what I mean...

Letterbox Mike

What material and laminate are you using? Are you sure you got the surface clean enough? You say you heated it, did you just heat it to force it into the dip or did you post-heat it afterwards too to reset the vinyl's memory to that shape?

ndo

Material is Hexis bubblefree withou laminate cause the instalation is for short period, so they want to be the cheapest it can be.
I install it in a blind window, and then heat it to take the dip querves.
I dont knwo if is the right way...to be honest but i thirtsy to learn.

CheapVehicleWrap

Material is Hexis bubblefree withou laminate cause the instalation is for short period, so they want to be the cheapest it can be.
I install it in a blind window, and then heat it to take the dip querves.
I dont knwo if is the right way...to be honest but i thirtsy to learn.

No laminate is harder to install AND to remove. Not to mention potential scratches. Consider this as buying you a drink to quench that thirst :)