• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from just outside Kansas City

Karl T.

Hey People...am new to this blogging thing but thought I would give it a try. I have been in this business since college hand painting grocery store weekly ads for beer money in the early 80's, (photography and commercial design). My how time flies. Spend two out of three days at the shop and one day of every three as a fire captain and emt in our local community of 6000 residents. Hoping to be able to help some younger people of the pitfalls of this business. Lets see how it goes.....Thanks! Karl T.:wavingflag:

iSign

welcome aboard!

(not really blogging... but I remember being new at it too... damn addicting I tell you :thumb:)

Craig Sjoquist

welcome to a outstanding forum and people

painting paper signs & fire Captain ,,,, now that's a 1st

still enjoy hand lettering here

Temujin

Welcome from WY. Kansas City is one of my favorite places because two of my favorite things are there. The Chiefs and Boulevard Beer. Would love to make it to a Chiefs game there sometime, closest I can get from here is in Denver.

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Welcome from the Kingdom of Texas!

One of our first steady clients was a small chain of local grocery stores.
Screen printing weekly paper posters for the windows. Has it really been thirty years?
OMG!

knifemaker3

:Welcome:

I'm in south central Missouri. Have family in and around the KC area.

I'm Captain of the local all volunteer fire dept. here. My son is an EMT with St. Johns ambulance in Mt. Vernon MO. At least he gets paid. Like I said, I'm all volunteer.

Again welcome to the forums!