• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Ohio

NikPayne

New to the forums here, spent 10 years with a large sign company in the late 90's to the early 2000's. Did vinyl graphics and helped with fabrication of large signs to a break for awhile and got back into it about 6 years ago learning to wrap and run printers. I've had classes with Chad Parrish, Justin Pate and John Duever and have since have done close to 100 wraps whether is color change, commercial fleet vehicles, golf carts, walls etc. Always looking to keep learning new things and see what's going on in the industry.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA.......................................................................

Notrealsign person is there today. Say Hi to him. If ya hear a rooster, he's probably nearby.

Strider

Hello, Welcome from here in Northwest Ohio. Im fairly new here myself. I joined mainly for Gerber Edge 2 as we recently started printing with it and wanted a great source and 101 has a really nice forum. The company I work for handles everything from screen printing, to digital printing directly on glassware and stainless steel ware and every other medium.

ADVANCED DISPLAY

ADVANCED DISPLAY
Welcome from Northeast Ohio, I’m looking to get into Moore wrapping as part of my business, one of the big problems is obviously the labor, finding good people, and having to work for them to keep busy