• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Phoenix

et1199

New to the forums and just wanted to introduce myself. I just started working for a sign shop located in Phoenix. I'm new to the industry and joined because the site looked like a useful tool for gaining knowledge from the ones who actually know what they are talking bout.

Ive browsed the site pretty thoroughly and have already gained a lot of insight. I will be signing up as a paid member as well and hope to learn from everyone and maybe (hopefully) contribute as well at some point.:rock-n-roll:

et1199

Thanks everyone. You guys all seem to be a friendly group. I see a couple of you are from Illinois. I have a friend in the Island Lake/ Crystal Lake/ Barrington area. Close to any of you?

et1199

no kidding. my dash showed 114 when i went to lunch earlier. by the time the car is cooled down, im already wherever im going lol:banghead: