• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Poland, Central Europe

Prototypujemy

Prototypujemy.pl
Hi all.

I would be some kind of outsider here, as my main area of competence is metal sheet fabrication.

However I have made a few jobs related to signs making:
1. Beths Medispa - a project of aluminium plated with chromium for Norway customer.
upload_2018-9-4_22-5-28.jpeg
upload_2018-9-4_22-5-28.jpeg

2. A set of seventy flat numbers made of stainless steel for Black Pearl Estate in heart of Sea-City Szczecin. (That should elucidate, why digits are "made of pearls" ;) )
upload_2018-9-4_22-5-37.jpeg
upload_2018-9-4_22-5-37.jpeg

3. A few other nicey jobs which are related to design and Signmaking.
upload_2018-9-4_22-5-46.jpeg

My company from 4-5 years makes prototypes and small series for those, which are not welcome in big companies, but need high tech to have the job done.

Laser cutting, metal sheet bending, welding, CNC milling, turning and metal arts are our passion.

All begun with my own built CNC milling machine. Nowadays I am figuring out, how to build high quality laser cutting machine having knowledge and limited amount of money. That's why I visited here :)

Fancy introduction you may see on youtube
It is in polish but there are subtitles available.

Cheers,
Pawel from Prototypujemy.pl

Attachments

• IMG_3574.jpg
    IMG_3574.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 339
  • rIMG_6894.jpg
    rIMG_6894.jpg
    505 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_4775.jpg
    IMG_4775.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_4782.jpg
    IMG_4782.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 234

Prototypujemy

Prototypujemy.pl
Thank you all for your warm sentences about a fraction of my portfolio.

I cooperate with a mate, which does much more things related to ads and retail stores interiors. Perhaps I may inspire you with a few samples and products, which we have spread around central Europe.

Cześć Dan360. Nice to meet you :)

SignsSupport

Support & Tech Administrator
Perhaps I may inspire you with a few samples and products, which we have spread around central Europe.
Please do consider sharing. But do keep in mind the site's rules in regards to posting advertisements and/or commercial product threads.

You'll need to upgrade your membership in order to make such promotional posts. Please see Signs101 Premium & Merchant Memberships options for more info on our upgraded options. Upgrade your membership and it will include various enhancements and privileges as discussed here, as well as permission to post promotional classifieds or even promote throughout the entire forum.

Thanks for the consideration and best of luck!

SignsSupport