• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from SF

That Way

Hi all,

My name is Michael and I work as a graphic designer within an architecture firm in SF, CA. As we are starting to do more work in EGD, I came across your forum seeking resources and support for large-format file preparations, etc. I hope to both learn and share some insights of the Signage world.

Thanks,

Michael

That Way

Thanks, all. Glad to have found your group. It's a cold & dreary day here, today. Perfect for a little reading up and experimenting while sipping on some coffee. Cheers.

:Coffee:

Geary

Welcome!

Hey Michael,
:Welcome:

I lived and worked in "the City" in the late 80s. Was there in the Avenues (inner sunset between Q&R on 42nd) during the '89 quake. Hated that but loved the sign business there. LOTS of customers....best bill payers I have ever run across. Never a question of "how much?" ...it was always "when?" :thumb:

~Geary