• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Southern Indiana

dan.antes

Hello from Southern Indiana. I am not a signmaker by trade but I am interested in your forums on CAD/CAM and CNC routing. I use a Flexicam CNC router, Rhinoceros 3D, AutoCAD, and Enroute 4.1. I am fairly proficient with this software due to all of the help I received early on from the wonderful members of Woodweb.com and CNCzone.com. I am happy to repay the kindness I have received from anonimous people on the web by assisting anyone with issues related to CNC routing or Enroute. I have gotten very comfortable with these softwares and have used them to make inlayed wooden signs as well as 3D carved wooden signs. Feel free to contact me and I will assist you with CNC file issues at no cost. I just want to repay my Karmic depts. I look forward to helping out.

Best regards,

Dan Antes
Distinctive Hardwood Floors
Nashville IN

Attachments

• Flexicam Sign.jpg
    Flexicam Sign.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 152