• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From West Virginia

H

hilleyja

Call be very new though I have been interested for
quite some time.

I haven't started out thinking I may do this for a living. For now it is a hobby that I share with friends. Most of the work I do/will do is simple graphics for Radio Control Model Airplanes.

One quick question from you-all. What is the best way to integrate my Lxi8-Master cutter software to my new Corel X3 vector graphics software? Up to now I pretty much do everything in Lxi8-Master because I don't know yet how to integrate the Corel X3. Of course, I have yet to really get into the Corel X3. The last time I played with CorelDraw was in the early 90s.

Signwarehouse EnduraCut 24"
Lxi 8 - Master
Corel X3
Adobe Photo Shop 6.0

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig Sjoquist

Welcome to a outstanding forum n ppl

can not answer as of yet even tho I have corel X3 with the name brand cutters like Roland just go at it but others ...I THINK ya need something else

13 folds

OldPaint

you serious that your from "west by god"? they finally got(music from deliverancy, playing in the background) computers and people who read and type.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(iam orignally from the W.VA. panhandle, WEIRTON/WHEELING area, so i can say this) i now live in the "PANHANDLE" of florida.)))))))))))))))

H

hilleyja

you serious that your from "west by god"? they finally got(music from deliverancy, playing in the background) computers and people who read and type.))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(iam orignally from the W.VA. panhandle, WEIRTON/WHEELING area, so i can say this) i now live in the "PANHANDLE" of florida.)))))))))))))))

I did the reverse of you. I moved here to West Virginia from 21 years in Palm Bay, Florida. Was born and raised in the Boston area of MA.

JBarraxSW

Welcome Hilleyja!
I was raised in West-by God-Virginia and can attest that them thar mountaineers really do have computers and (most of them) wear shoes. :)

The best way to integrate LXI with CorelDRAW is to export your CorelDRAW files in .ai format and then import them into LXI. But you will find that LXI is much easier to learn since it's designed specifically for designing and producing vinyl graphics.

I use CorelDRAW for a lot of applications, and have had it for quite a while (bought version 8, then 10, now X3). It's great design software, but very, very deep because it's designed for so many applications.
So if you're starting with LXI, you'll find it easier to get started. Once you have gotten your arms around that, you can start learning Corel and then so the export-import shuffle.

Have fun! Let me know if yiou need any help. And thanks for choosing SignWarehouse!
:smile:

OldPaint

IFIN' YA HADA ROLAND(west by god lingo)i could help ya, iam one of the 1st few to go from corel to plotter(roland)(92)corel 3!!!!!!!!! you could try the roland driver for that kittycat...
mass...well i went from west by god to CARIBOU, MAINE......aint nunyou new englanders right............ya all got brain freeze!!!!!!))))))))))))))))))

Cadmn

good luck on r/c graphics there are tons of people doing them CHEAP!!!! full color trailer fronts printed for 100 bucks!!