• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hello

garyshaw

hello, i should, i guess introduce my self as others here have suggested.

my name is gary and i work for a grand formate digital print company out of Columbus Ohio.

I’ve kind of been thrown in the deep end as the company i work for has not weathered the past 2 years very well, when I started at this company 3 years ago I no experience at all in this industry and now i run the production chunk of the business. The Plus side to this train wreak, and to learning lessons the hard way in general, is that you really get it seared into your mind. And having to pull many projects together last minute with little resources i have learned a lot, fast. That also means that there are giant holes in my education.
I’ve been prowling around here a lot looking for info and generally trying to wrap my brain around the industry. finding lots of helpful things and stuff here. hope to one day give back.

thank you for all your time.

dee

Welcome Gary! Keep reading through the posts and ask questions when you need to. There are a lot of very experienced and friendly people here.