• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

help locating Vinyl stripes suppliers?

Vinylman

I need to do replacement stripes on a 2004 Chevy conversion van. The claims adjuster sent this terrible photo and wants me to try to locate stripes to match the conversion.

My source for the stripes {Restylers Warehouse} carries the lower stripe "Mirage 575" it is a metallic silver.

They do NOT carry any stripe set that matches the stripe running along the upper belt line.

Can anyone point me to a source where I can get the upper stripe? Or something close enough that I can satisfy the Van owner?

Thank You for ANY help locating a source.

P.S. I could cut this from roll stock, BUT it would be so much easier to find factory supplied stripes in a roll for this application.

Attachments

• 2004 Chevy Van.jpeg
    2004 Chevy Van.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 144

Vinylman

upper looks like a condensed version of the lower. they won't custom-cut one for you?

No, they only resell "stock" stripe kits to the trade. They have nothing to match.
I thought the same thing as you, [ looks like a condensed version of the lower one].
Still looking.