• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help on a layout. Give me your opinion please

signmeup

Here's where I'm at after the suggetions so far. It's mostly pretty subtle changes. I really appreciate everyones help. It's nice to have a few extra eyes on a project. I still have to figure out how to do the changable plaque....I'm toying with the idea of an inset magnetic panel.

Attachments

• APPLETOWN4sm.jpg
    APPLETOWN4sm.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 75

signmeup

I like the two barrels of apples in each corner. I think you should put that on the new sign.

All kidding aside I like all of them, but on the small oval sign raise that up just a little bit so it's not relating to the border. And on the lettering on the oval raise it up so it's not in the center, more or less optical center.

JR
You funny man....
I may be forced into adding the barrels. You know what customers are like.

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I'll throw out this one last variation with an alternative idea for a different text possibility and bottom panel so that it's not hanging but still attached to your sign. I do like the greens better.

The green is good.

Unfortunately the script you chose is in complete discord with the Roman 'ESTATES'. This incompatibility is aggravated by the mildly questionable typography of all upper case Roman as well having the two lines of copy touch without any accommodation of their respective drop shadows. In other words, one should be on top of the other, drop shadow wise.

signgal

In love with the swamp green and like the final post, Signme... Only one suggestion. Mania warped the top line to flow with the pictorial and fill in space there. If you go with this final layout, I'd try a simple flourish on either side, under the oval.

hm, one last thought... do you think the black is making the green drab?

signmeup

It'll prolly end up burgundy anyway.... with apple barrels.

Attachments

• APPLETOWN5sm.jpg
    APPLETOWN5sm.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 71

GP

keeps getting better -

i would like to see you jazz up the Apartments available just a bit. Doesn't seem to fit. I don't want it to take over the sign, but relative to the rest of the layout, it just seems plopped on there.

GP

signmeup

We haven't nailed down the wording yet but how about a serif font?

Attachments

• APPLETOWN6SM.jpg
    APPLETOWN6SM.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 73

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Regardless of which color they choose... you need these little bad boys on there......... apples sign.jpg :rolleyes:

It looks great so far........ :thumb: You do very nice work.