• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here's how I spent my weekend... building vinyl racks.

Dennis422

I was inspired with a GG's rack so I decided to build some in my small basement office/vinyl room. Not as nice as her racks tho :)
Due to the available room, I had to put the vertical rack behind the cutter. Being 6'6" helps, I just lean over it to reach the bottom rolls.
I was gonna use these for 50 yard rolls and other ones and heat vinyl I will hang on the wood dowels.

Attachments

• Rack1.jpg
    Rack1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 89
  • Rack2.jpg
    Rack2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 90

iSign

I got to see gg's rack on my recent trip to California... and I must say it's every bit as fine as photos would imply... BUT
-
-
-
-
the most impressive part of her business to me, was where the bulk of the action seems to happen... her design studio is awesome... beautiful twin wide screen displays on both sides of a nice impressive desk, to allow clients to peek when she hooks them up, with whatever she's ready to show them...
-
-
HEY... I THINK IM GOING TO DO THAT TOO!!!
...great idea gg!!

Last edited:

Ditchmiester

I'm looking to build a 48" version of these racks. Jarby do you have the EPS file still. I tried clicking the link but it didn't work anymore?

webguy

Does anyone have the EPS file they can share with me still? I have access to a CNC machine and would love to build a couple of these.

Thanks.