• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hey from south georgia

elsignshop

hey my name is daniel im 23 years. Im from douglas, ga, just started in the sign business like 1 1/2 ago, all i do right now is cut vinyl, yard signs, banners, but i want to get into doing full wraps and full color banners. just bought a solvent outdoor printer for really cheap so im going to start with that and practice a little.If any one know anything about a mutoh outdoor jr please help, well thanks for letting me on the forum. and any new advince will help. thanks daniel :thankyou:

elsignshop

everything cant get it started. the screen shows change ink. and it wont do anything. and can u also tell me how do i connect it to my laptop

tomence

Did you get any RIP software when you got it also do you have any RIP software like FlexiSign Pro or Wasatch or Onyx etc....
Before you buy the printer did you check it if it was printing or you just bought it because it was cheap.

elsignshop

oh i have flexi sign pro. the guy i bought it from said u used it to print banners and signs.
but that it was left with out use for 2 months before i bought it. never seen it print.

elsignshop

i turns off the printer a few minutes ago and moved the head all the way to the right and but a surege on the 2 hoses that go to the waste bottle. and could never get ink to come out.

Dave Drane

hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! or as OP would say )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I know, I am an asshole!

J Hill Designs

welcome from cali :thumb: - I bought a oce cs6060 solvent printer at auction...ink lines fully clogged, etc...I just started taking it apart and clearing lines, etc and brought it back from the dead...

You need new ink carts to start the process, otherwise the printer will just stay stuck on "change ink" - then you can start figuring out what parts to mess with...