• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hey Moze....

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
This kind of disconnect drives me nuts! "look on the second shelf" 5 mins of looking, "second shelf from the bottom"
I also have a guy who likes to number letters that are going back up or whatever, from right to left.

Actually I was wrong... it's third one down. This kind of stuff confuses me, like when people say it's 20 till.. just tell me the damn time like a clock would.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
See..................... this is why it doesn't pay to try and figure someone else's thinking patterns out. Even after they explain it, they still don't know....... or make any sense. Yes, I don't know ?? Think I'm gonna go to the zoo and talk to the animals. At least they make sense.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
What's the

Well where the hell were you when I was asking for recommendations on a new hammer drill. Any of those take an SDS max? How does the 60v do as far as battery life?

I think by the time I saw it, it sounded like you were set on the Harbor Freight or Bosch? I've owned about every major brand. Bottom line is if you're buying cordless and already have a set of cordless tools by any of the major brands - you really can't go wrong. What did you wind up getting?

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Texas_Signmaker you might want to pick up one of the new DeWalt fans. These are 650cfm vs 500cfm. Doesn't sound like much, but noticeably better air flow.

IMG_20210728_161742361_HDR.jpg

BigNate

... they also make these with a water pump and spray nozzles - sits on top of a 5 gallon bucket and puts a fine mist into the air flow. Maybe the water isn't the best to have around media, but the cooling effect is awesome!

1627516588955.png

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I picked up this DeWalt pencil sharpener (it's yellow so I think it is DeWalt). I didn't read the fine print that it needed a drill to make it work, lucky for me I had a compatible DeWalt 1/2 drill and didn't have to spend another $109.00 to get a good lead point.

Attachments

• sharpener.jpg
    sharpener.jpg
    646.5 KB · Views: 93

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I picked up this DeWalt pencil sharpener (it's yellow so I think it is DeWalt). I didn't read the fine print that it needed a drill to make it work, lucky for me I had a compatible DeWalt 1/2 drill and didn't have to spend another $109.00 to get a good lead point.

New model came out last night that can sharpen 20% faster.... get with times old man!