• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hi all

mikef

hi all

taking this opportunity to introduce myself my name is mikef, my wife julie and myself run a small sign and graphics shop in hull yorkshire uk. we produce everything from small stickers for bikes to light boxes for shop fronts, window graphics, to number plates for vehicles.we have been in the sign trade for 4 years and love every minute of it, every day is different so we are never bored and always busy.
every day is part of the sign trade learning curve which has been steep at times but if we come across something we cant do we will find a way of doing it without cutting corners, so our business is mostly return customers and refferals and is building steadily, hope your business is the same and hi all to all the people who make these forums possible.

regards

mikef

:thankyou:

1banner

:Welcome: from Ohio...sounds like your doing it the "right way".

Repeat business and customer referrals are the best measuring stick to see if your doing it the "right way"!!